Help

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have hyper pigmentation and swim regularly. Physical sunblocks are the only things that stop the pigmentation and this clear zinc works well. It does leave a whitish cast but on the other hand, it really blocks the sun. Will repeat order for sure.

Surprised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The package is larger than I though, it has enough product! Is not too thick and the sensation it leaves is for hydration more than oily. Smells like any other sunscreen, so it's not pleasant or disgusting. Liking it so far.

I've never heard of SPF 70 until I saw this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product will never rub clear no matter what you do and despite what is says on the box. This thing even needs sometime to get rid of under running water. I'd use it for intensive workouts under the sun, mountain climbing , cycling, surfing and the like (not that I ever do any of these activities but I can imagine). If I lived an active lifestyle I would want this product to be at least twice its size and takes lots of selfies like those girls on facebook who models and sells their used up under garments for just a dollar.

seems to work well but causes my skin to itch all over

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do tend to be allergic to sunscreens, but can only give this 3 stars since it works but caused me problems. same as lotion

Product separated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The oil was separated from the lotion and was spilled in the package when i opened it. Container is not air tight. Makes a mess. This is going in the trash can because i'm not sure if the product will be effective with the lost oil.

melt in car

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

used it once

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yes! this sunscreen is so nice to look on my face,just like I have a make up on.I will purchase again when I run out.thank you so much iHerb.

Easy to apply

Posted by bardalicious on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The consistency is nice. Not too runny and not too thick or hard.

Sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A lot of that's organic

Solar sense facial screen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good alternative to other sunscreens with nasties, thick with good coverage