NICE!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is very convenient to use, the stick is not big so you can take anywhere with you. It protects from the sun rays really well. At first I apply it on my fingers and then on my face. Otherwise, it's can strech the skin on the face too much.

best for lips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I always deal with cold sores and if I keep this on early I just don't get them works awesome

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm very pleased with this sunscreen stick. I am a farmer and have tried many different products for sun lip protection and this is very good. Spreads smoothly over lips, leaves only slight clear whitish sheen and has no unpleasant taste. Will buy again.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I need a little something extra for the tip of my nose and a few other places that burn easily. This works great. A little goes a long way.

Nice alterative for a big bottles of spf cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great idea I should say! Zinc Oxide and Octisalate are basiс sun radiation barriers All the most high end creams with spf factor include either of them. The stick has 50 spf protection and it fits me perfectly for usage under the eye ares upon my nose and sometimes on my lips (not the best idea though). Can give slight white cast over the are you've applied it on.

Love this one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like this stick. I use it on my face. After I put it on face it gets slightly white, which I do like because it actually replaces a foundation for me. Good sunscreen protection! But under foundation I won't recommend to put it for people who have combination or oily skin because your face will get greasy really fast.

Protects lips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it more for sun protection for my lips as it does get really bad without. It looks white only for a while. It works.

Ah-mazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yes, it can leave a white cast, but if you blend it well it's perfect!! So easy to apply!

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's a little bit hard to blend, but doesn't leave oily finish and I love caring it around an d using it for my tattoos.

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Leaves a white veil, but works well!

1 2 3 4