very nice but take caution

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for providing me a mild effective boost in energy, focus and enjoyment, something that I failed to experience with tyrosine. Long term use however is not advised, I always experienced depression afterwards and later found out that L-DOPA was demonstrated to also deplete serotonin so I make sure to administer 5HTP concomitantly. EGCG may too be considered for preventing the breakdown of L-DOPA before reaching the brain

Works in ways words cannot quite describe

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

On an anticipated tough tough day, taking three of these gives you an on-going energy level throughout the day, unlike caffiene, green tea or stimulants. There is no jitterness, no uneasiness from taking a larger dose. I will keep ordering these.

TOP!

Posted by Reviewer1781027 on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very efficient, 1 capsule is enough. Cons: A bit expensive for 60 capsules.

feeling better

Posted by Reviewer1564169 on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This seems to be helping with my mood since I have been a heavy drug user previously. Works much better than the other brands of Mucuna Pruriens. Wouldn't be without it.

mood

Posted by Reviewer2332770 on Aug 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seems after about a week of taking 1 a day, I started feeling less depressed.

Will buy again

Posted by Reviewer1627174 on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Used it for a month. Seems to give me more energy.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2183817 on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to have improved my mood since I began taking it about 3 weeks ago. Also the enteric-coated capsules seem to have a better effect than the non-enteric. If you suffer from depression and/or anxiety, this is worth a try.

not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer1409057 on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

only taking for 2 weeks so far,feel a little calmer and not worrying as much. is this a placebo effect or real, i will have to take this a few more weeks to be sure