STOPS MOODINESS! A WOMANS BEST FRIEND!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ran out of this product and did not notice until I started snapping at my boyfriend and having hot flashes again. This product stopped all moodiness, sadness, clears thinking also. I've used this for 2 years and it works like a charm. No more angry outbursts, you know girls, stop the crazy. Order this product.The man in your life will thank you. Your children will love that mom's not fussing like a crazy person. lol

Get the Bee-atch out with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm going through peri-menopause, and this seems to help. My husband thinks so anyway, ;-), so give it a try. It does seem to stablize the beast within.

Heavan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has saved my life.... big dose of everything to help balance hormones out- looking forward to feeling more like myself

Replaced prescription hormones - and it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product started working by second dose. No hot flashes, no dizziness. I am able to think clearly, and sleep all night without waking up to hot flashes.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sehr gut

Perfection!

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended combination of earth goods. Helps to maintain menses regular and short for woman, who rarely had regular menses and had heavy bleeding.

comfort

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thank you so much for providing this product and sending it to me. There have been other companies with similar items who are no longer are in business or no longer have their products available. This is a great comfort to me physically for healing and also is emotional relief that people care and have created this "female hormone" supplement. People in pain can not work hard or think clearly. This has helped and I feel better!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hot flashes and night sweats are gone!!!

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After 8 years taking Estradiol I decided to try this natural and it is really working!

Seems good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Still have some hot flashes, but hoping, that after longer use it will got away

1 2