US
4.7

4.7
Nuray
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I have been using this blend of herbs for two years now. I have a medical condition that puts a lot of strain on my kidneys. I started using Kidney Blend as sort of an experiment. I had no idea if it would work at all. After about 1 months, my kidney numbers began to improve. I have been very pleased with the results. I plan to continue using these herbs because it has made a significant difference in my kidney function. Make sure to look after your diet and overall lifestyle to stay healthy.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022
1,342

I have been using this blend of herbs for several years. I have a medical condition that puts a lot of strain on my kidneys. I started using Kidney Blend as sort of an experiment. I had no idea if it would work at all. After about 3 months, my kidney numbers began to improve. I have been very pleased with the results. I plan to continue using these herbs because it has made a significant difference in my kidney function.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258

We have used this for several years. My husband and all 5 of our daughters have suffered with kidney stones and after our youngest daughter suffered with getting rid of an 8 ml stone my husband got 2 stones and didn’t want to go through all the medical stuff. My sister in law told me about this medical kidney blend. She said to take it along with corn silk capsules 3 times a day. 2 capsules each time. After 4 or 5 days he was able to pass the stones. It’s a lifeline for our family!

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I bought this for my mom. Her numbers was high and the doctor scheduled her to see a kidney specialist. In the time frame of one month her number were normal and also blood pressure and diabetic numbers was good too. She also lost 10 pounds. I am so thankful for this product.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Top quality and brand, I always love these blends, I bought several blends and they are in fantastic results, ingredients are always good from this brand. Delivery is always fast to Philippines and I enjoy Solaray's blends very much. There is a little bit of smell but it's perfectly tolerable for me. Great product and will buy again.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

This is an amazing supplement blend. I take this supplement everyday and the quality of this ingredients is amazing . You can add it to your diet and benefit from its effect . This composition improves health . No bad taste after intake . It came with good packaging. The price is very affordable. Recommended!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The quality is good and also the ingredient. The size is standard size. This is my daily vitamins for my protection. The effect for me is good. The packaging is good. The taste is good also. Been taking this for a year and continue taking it for my protection. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I have lupus and it effects my kidneys. After taking this supplement , my kidney function numbers have bettered to where they are no longer worrisome. I have more energy, feel less swollen, and can definitely see an overall positive difference. I have been taking these supplements for 5 years and my health has significantly improved.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022