Great product

Posted by Reviewer2179568 on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I notice an increase in cognitive ability and sharper brain function when I take Lithium Aspartate. In fact, my husband has also noticed I'm a bit sharper when I take it.

I'm impressed

Posted by Reviewer2680298 on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm a chronic pain patient and so take muscle/pain relievers on a regular basis for years. I've noticed the older I've gotten the worse my memory has become. Also I think the meds dont fully clear my system anymore due to age and length of time taking them. It took about 2 months and I started to notice I wasnt as "foggy" as I used to be and felt more alert at times. You just get used to that kind of burnt out feeling if you've had it for years. But I was really getting concerned with my short term memory loss and this has begun to help with that issue. Thank iHerb.

Solaray, Lithium Asparate, 5mg

Posted by Reviewer1639612 on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very satisfied with product

summertime

Posted by Reviewer2295190 on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended for memory retention. Seems to be working.

Lithium Aspartate

Posted by Reviewer1135219 on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As overseas customer I have no complains about the shipment it was handled with speed and efficiency as to the product it is to soon to make any assesment of it efectivnes

Lithium aspartate - it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good results- recommended!!!

Raises Mood

Posted by MikeMember on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tend to have issues with depression, especially during winter. After taking this for about a week, my mood has been lifted to a more normal range for me. Not a dramatic change, just a better overall feeling.