like this an awful lot

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

when I'm low on magnesium I suffer from intense muscle cramps. Two of these keeps the cramps at bay. Others have used for migraine headaches and restless leg syndrome. I think is an under-appreciated supplement that many people would benefit from. Magnesium supplements have really changed my life for the better, and this is a great formula. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Works for "Restless Legs"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was advised to take this supplement for my night-time "jumpy legs." It has worked very well. In the last month I've had the leg problem only a couple of nights. Not perfect, but I'm lots better.

Heart healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My favorite formula of all time. Makes my heart feel GOOOOOD! I noticed a really good feeling right away. My heart does not fribulate with this.

Very good for relaxing muscles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for years for tense back muscles. This product works well, and the veggies capsules are easy to swallow, so I like it better than most formulations.

Seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This magnesium was good, better than Solaray's magnesium glycanate. However, the effect of magnesium orotate (from other, European company) was even better.

May not be for my condition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can honestly not review this product as I don't think it's helpful for my condition.

Promptness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thanks for prompt overseas delivery of the ordered items.

Magnesium Potassium