Solaray Multidophilus 12, 20 Billion Veggie

Posted by ivyengland on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are now my favorite probiotics! They work to keep the system regular and free of yeast, plus they do not upset my stomach like other brands, and I have tried many. I am so glad I found these, they are a real winner for probiotics.

Solaray Multidolphilus All Thumbs Up ....

Posted by Reviewer1267146 on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just started on this product not quite a month ago and I am already feeling a beneficial difference. It is so hard to tell if some products ever do anything at all. And with any of the "dopohilus" supplements, it is important to know that you have chosen something that can survive stomach acid and actually make it to the intestines so it can friendly up the territory. I absolutely know this product is doing that and I am deeply grateful to iHerb for making this both available and affordable.

The best pro-biotic, bar none

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of pro-biotics, but this is the one potent enough to really work for me. I was concerned about it needing to be refrigerated (I live in Tucson where the temps have been in the 100s), but it arrived in a thick styrofoam case with a small ice pack inside.

Daily use

Posted by Reviewer3355801 on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like these, they are taken daily around here and I feel the difference.

Multidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1421903 on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The price and product exceeded my expectations. Even the delivery date was ahead of what was annouced. Definitely wil consider re-ordering from iHerb, when needed.

This the best herb that one could p[ossibly take.

Posted by Reviewer2928625 on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this herb for about 2 years. I use is faithfully every day. I have not been ill for the past two years. It is the best herb to take for your immune system.

No ice packs

Posted by 5098286281973357986 on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product must be refrigerated and it was shipped 3 day with no ice packs. Refund only if I pay return shipping.

solaray review

Posted by 4774905199493105799 on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product and good price

Good!

Posted by 5208916476404134509 on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product!

Total Lifesaver

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When my GI recommended I take a probiotic, this is the one she recommended most. I could only find it at Whole Foods, which was way out of the way, but I went every 50 days (100 tablets) to stock up again. It was around $35, and while I thought it was pricey, it was well worth every penny for my gut's happiness. Now I've moved abroad and I absolutely LOVE that I can order the same product through iHerb, for CHEAPER, and still have my sanity and gut health.

1 2 3