Multidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1421903 on May 17, 2011

The price and product exceeded my expectations. Even the delivery date was ahead of what was annouced. Definitely wil consider re-ordering from iHerb, when needed.

The best pro-biotic, bar none

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on Sep 15, 2010

I've tried a lot of pro-biotics, but this is the one potent enough to really work for me. I was concerned about it needing to be refrigerated (I live in Tucson where the temps have been in the 100s), but it arrived in a thick styrofoam case with a small ice pack inside.

Solaray Multidolphilus All Thumbs Up ....

Posted by Reviewer1267146 on Dec 27, 2010

I just started on this product not quite a month ago and I am already feeling a beneficial difference. It is so hard to tell if some products ever do anything at all. And with any of the "dopohilus" supplements, it is important to know that you have chosen something that can survive stomach acid and actually make it to the intestines so it can friendly up the territory. I absolutely know this product is doing that and I am deeply grateful to iHerb for making this both available and affordable.

Daily use

Posted by Reviewer3355801 on Jun 12, 2012

I really like these, they are taken daily around here and I feel the difference.

No ice packs

Posted by 5098286281973357986 on Oct 22, 2016

This product must be refrigerated and it was shipped 3 day with no ice packs. Refund only if I pay return shipping.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2884509 on May 23, 2011

This is one of the best probiotic supplements I have found. Product arrived very quickly and in good condition inside the cooled insulated box it arrived in.

This the best herb that one could p[ossibly take.

Posted by Reviewer2928625 on Dec 22, 2010

I have been taking this herb for about 2 years. I use is faithfully every day. I have not been ill for the past two years. It is the best herb to take for your immune system.

Great for tummies

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on Mar 21, 2010

This really helps my intestinal tract. I notice a big difference if I do not take this. Helps keep everything flowing smoothly through my digestive system. I highly recommend this.

multidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1161500 on Mar 15, 2011

me like :)

It is very nice for daily life. everything is well

Posted by Reviewer1869126 on Mar 09, 2011

Very nice medicine that I have never met. Every day I am very well due to comfortable for taking easily.

1 2 3