Solaray Multidolphilus All Thumbs Up ....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just started on this product not quite a month ago and I am already feeling a beneficial difference. It is so hard to tell if some products ever do anything at all. And with any of the "dopohilus" supplements, it is important to know that you have chosen something that can survive stomach acid and actually make it to the intestines so it can friendly up the territory. I absolutely know this product is doing that and I am deeply grateful to iHerb for making this both available and affordable.

No ice packs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product must be refrigerated and it was shipped 3 day with no ice packs. Refund only if I pay return shipping.

Solaray Multidophilus 12, 20 Billion Veggie

Posted by ivyengland on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are now my favorite probiotics! They work to keep the system regular and free of yeast, plus they do not upset my stomach like other brands, and I have tried many. I am so glad I found these, they are a real winner for probiotics.

The best pro-biotic, bar none

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of pro-biotics, but this is the one potent enough to really work for me. I was concerned about it needing to be refrigerated (I live in Tucson where the temps have been in the 100s), but it arrived in a thick styrofoam case with a small ice pack inside.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product!

Daily use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like these, they are taken daily around here and I feel the difference.

Multidophilus

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The price and product exceeded my expectations. Even the delivery date was ahead of what was annouced. Definitely wil consider re-ordering from iHerb, when needed.

This the best herb that one could p[ossibly take.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this herb for about 2 years. I use is faithfully every day. I have not been ill for the past two years. It is the best herb to take for your immune system.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It worked i the first day I used, really good!!! I do recommend

Best deal for healthy guts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 capsules early in the morning before breakfast. It helps regularize the bowel movement. take 3 times a day during the stomach flu and very effective. no need to go to see doctor

1 2 3