Page 1 - Reviews - Solaray, Vitamin D3 + K2, 120 VegCaps - iHerb
US

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

Me as a muslim should find a capsule rather than a softgel for vit D3. Because so many softgel are contains 🐷 lol. Finally I found this and it’s really GOOD! I gave it to my friend who had covid19, but after 3 days, she got her sense of smell back! She only took 1 capsule per day. And to me, it’s reaally increased the quality of my sleep! I took it after my dinner, 1 capsule per day also.. bye bye insomnia! But my doctor said it only work for some people. For another people, it can boost your energy so you should consume it after your breakfast. You should try and error for yourself.. it boost your energy or it makes you sleepy. Just try it for 1 or 2 days will be enough 😉 Definitely will purchased this! And I already lol.. but the 120 capsule one because it’s cheaper hehe

7ac5c6ed-09c1-45ed-947a-579774532f88
e1742281-1327-45cc-838e-adc672bf4b86
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Well I got to say that supplement blow up my D3 Levels up to 70 ng/ml which I need it. I took one pill everyday along with my B Complex vitamins which also contains 2000 iu D3. So along with that supplement I took 7000 iu. It was before 30 ng/ml levels, and now it is more than 70 ng/ml.

4c824c69-19ca-45bb-9d11-36e2392f5b83
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

This D3 + K2 formula is much better than a plain vitamin D, since those two work wonders when they’re together; I clearly get better results, and I think you also prolly would. Absolutely love this supplement P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

4ab7b9df-1a5c-4770-8f82-a6ecf637551d
Posted on Oct 27, 2021

This product is a must for everyone, especially for people who live in a rainy countries where sun light is not present daily or if it is cloudy. Size of the pack is small, dosage is present on the back of the pack. Quality is great, because this supplement has both vitamin D3 and K2, they work better for the immunity in a combination. Ingredients are vegan friendly.

5a419abf-2aa4-4e18-a4aa-d5d0b3aa5d56
Posted on Oct 25, 2021

after I took Solaray D3 with K2 MK7 for 3 months I went to the laboratory to check the total Vit D25-OH and got an increase of 23.8 ng/ml to 33.9 ng/ml, I believe this is the result of consuming Solaray Vit D3 5,000 IU with Vik K2 MK7 once a day after meals, my conclusion this product it works for me.

cbd0e678-53a0-4e64-a8a9-a1ffad724e46
Posted on Aug 22, 2021

My wife and I take Solaray D3-K2 Soy-Free Vitamins twice daily, at breakfast and at bedtime. We are 65 and 70 years old, respectively. D-3 enables the body to absorb rather than excrete calcium. K-2 directs calcium to bones & teeth vs calcifying heart arteries. D-3, aka cholecalciferol, most closely matches the Vitamin D produced by the body. Vitamin K-2, or menaquinone, is found in fermented and animal-based foods. [Also, the human body converts K-1 to K-2 in the intestines, but very inefficiently — most must come directly from food.] Excellent quality, good product, good value. Wouldn't do without it!

4ed4eb99-ea71-48c0-9e6d-a7b49066cb35
Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I used to suffer from heavy sniffles, colds, sneezing and fever from just getting a single drop of rain on me. But after taking this supplement, I can now dance in the rain and not suffer a single of the previous symptoms. I also used to suffer very annoying sneezing fits and sniffles at night if the weather is too cold but all that is a thing of the past. An incredibly miraculous supplement for my immune system and I highly recommend it!

dae80f05-7568-406c-83b6-635c97b1a002
Posted on Jul 29, 2021

I have been taking vitamins D3 & K2 for the past year but in separate formulas. I just tried a product where D3 & K2 are combined. So far I have felt the benefits of vitamins D3 & K2. I consumed 10,000 IU and I was free of covid even though I live in an environment that has been partially exposed to covid. This combination is truly extraordinary.

4433a40d-2ce6-40a1-b79e-1afc769f064f
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I recently started taking this vitamin and I have to say the changes I've seen in my overall well-being for the better is tremendous. This is a supplement that has helped me in all aspects of life. It's been a long time since I felt like this before and it's been great.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for a few months now and it's definitely made a difference. I'm able to push out extra work without feeling tired & run down, my skin has even improved, and I've felt more energized throughout the day. It also helps with my mood - I don't get as irritable or anxious anymore and it makes me feel like a