solgar 5-htp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

solgar 5-htp is the my savior. this supplement can be supplemented as an alternative to prescription antidepressants. 5-htp is converted into 5-ht(serotonin) allowing for what is lacking to be produced rather than recycled. the Valerian acts to reduce anxiety and complements the effects of serotonin. no other pill compares and i largely attribute my happiness and freedom from depression and anxiety to the chemical balance i got from this supplement. try this first.

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

But didn't like valeriana in this product. You can take valeriana separetly if you need. It makes me too sleepy.

Excellent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the few 5-htp brands that actually works as it should. I trust Solgar.

Relaxing effect for Chronic Migrains

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

AMINO ACID therapy for me includes this along with SOLGAR bottles of GABA, L-Tyrosine, DLPA. In total four bottles from SOLGAR for my AMINO ACID therapy for CHRONIC MIGRAINES with visual and sensory aura. hey work on my brain. Really liking the relaxed feeling I feel on these. Highly Recommended. Five stars. If this review helped you please press like below. :)

I guess it helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This caps really improved my mood, sometimes i felt like flying in the sky for no reason. I was taking them for a couple of months, then took a 6-months or more break. When I tried them again after the break I haven't experienced any mood improvement. Anyways, 5-htp is not a completely harmless thing, its long-term effects haven't been tested yet, but it was proved (?) that high dosage can really harm you. In some countries 5-htp is prohibited, as you might know, so I would recommend to be careful with these pills

Wow effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am among the ones for whom it works since the first days. They have become lovely! I am less stressed and feel more energetic. Its not the only complex I am taking in. But only w/this one I had so much effect

Works well, dosage too low

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Helps me get to sleep and have deep dreams while waking up in a good mood. I wish the dosages per pill were higher so I didn't have to take 5 per day!

No noticeable effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have always been satisfied with Solgar products, this product being the only exception. No noticeable effect at all, Blackmores supermarket St Johns Wort far superior for mild depression and anxiety.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product great company very fast shipping

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really liked this product. Noticed some changes such as decrease in sweet cravings and better mood within a week.

1 2