Acidophilus - the best ever!

Posted by Reviewer2744055 on Apr 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a woman over 50 yrs old and have been battling IBS for the last 6 years.....however, this product, above all other acidophilus and probiotics, is by far the best for combating this disease. The past two years I have been pretty much symptom free..I take 2 every single morning - sometimes 3 if I eat something out of the norm. I can't rave enough about this product.. I love it and so does my intestines :)

Three pros and one con

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pros: Solgar is probably the most trusted herbal remedy manufacturer in the Western hemisphere. What's more, Solgar specifies the potency of each of the five types of microflora contained in a capsule. (Other brands obfuscate the amounts by using a blanket term such as "proprietary blend.") Thirdly, the company specifies which strain of bacteria they've used for each bacteria. Cons: Solgar dodges the issue of gastric juice onslaught. They don't specify HOW the microflora are protected from stomach acidity -- obviously there's no protective coating on their standard vegetable capsule.

Acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1831808 on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Solgar, Advanced 40+ Acidophilus is the best probiotics that I have tried. I have been using this one for about 6 years now.

Great combination for a healthy gut

Posted by 5142155212825470381 on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product to balance my gut flora and help my immune system , Great for bloating as well and now my friend using it to help his IBS

solgar advanced 40+ acidophilus

Posted by 5209001384180655722 on Jan 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very good

Good Products/ price

Posted by 4996816624405505692 on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

really good product! recommend it for everybody especially for people with IBS and after Antibiotics intake!

No need to refigerate!

Posted by Reviewer3304143 on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product--by far my favorite probiotic and the most effective for me. A must when taking any sort of prescription antibiotic to reduce the typical side effects like gastrointestinal problems and yeast infections. I like the small size capsule--very easy to swallow.

good

Posted by Reviewer2893494 on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've taken these for many years. They are lactose free which is good because I am lactose intolerant.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3356755 on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Cured my IBS

great

Posted by 5106278917011845077 on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product has a variety of ingrediants to help maintain intestinal flora

1 2 3 4