Excellent Source of Calcium for Pregnant and Nursing Mothers

Posted by Reviewer2398514 on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My wife has been using this calcium complex for several months now. We have noticed less joint stiffness and pain. We're hoping to reverse her loss of bone density due to pregnancy and nursing and will update this review after we've confirmed the efficacy for this type of application. We've continued buying this to be able to continuously take its highly absorbable form of calcium. PROs: -Complete Complex of synergistic vitamins and minerals -High calcium uptake in bones and teeth -Use of Albion Minerals from high quality sources (patented process) -Pills are coated to make them easier to swallow and to prevent feeling the typical chalkiness of calcium pills CONs: -Pills are large and some people may have difficulty swallowing, even one at a time We do highly recommend this product. Solgar has been around since 1947 and is a trusted name. The only reason we have given 4 stars is that there is not an option for a smaller pill size for this particular complex.

Great!

Posted by 5554574629684768058 on Jul 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ever since I took this vitamin, I felt better and my skin cleared up.

Good product for bones

Posted by 4789441438335648417 on May 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tablets are big but this is a good product. bought it for my father in low, he is in his 70-ties and broke his hand.

potent

Posted by 5290016073652268367 on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

potent calcium

Very good

Posted by 4825781694741426360 on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best Calcium Magnesium complex

I highly recommend this product!

Posted by Reviewer2545931 on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Been using it for my battle with osteoporosis which requires a consistent level of calcium/vitamin D absorption. Every test I've had since I began using the Solgar calcium products has shown consistent high levels of both.

Very good product

Posted by 4959100081750869161 on Nov 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Big pills...

Great Great Product!

Posted by 5205434878747748538 on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you lack the vitamins that help bone loss from happening, this is a great product to buy. I use it to stop the progression of bone loss. Pills are big, but they aren't a problem for adults. People who complain about large pills then go take six vitamins to make up for this one large pill. This vitamin is great. Thank you!

Super combo

Posted by masto-treats on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works very well

The best calcium-magnesium supplement I could find

Posted by Reviewer1139610 on Sep 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

All other similar supplements seem to contain an unhealthy dose of magnesium oxide, also known as milk of magnesia, also known as medication for constipation. Of course they won't tell you how much, only that the magnesium compounds are listed in descending order of content. Whether this is by elemental or molecular weight I do not know. In either case, the dose of magnesium oxide is typically about the same as one constipation pill - not something I want to eat. This Solgar product has none. Solgar is a bit expensive but I have used their products for many (maybe 30) years and have no reason to doubt the quality. By the way, just coincidence I'm sure, but magnesium oxide is cheap as dirt.

1 2