Solgar has great products!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These little guys have saved me from taking any medication for my ulcerative colitis. This, my aloe and ginger and symptom free with no meds for 4 years!

Highly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive stomach and intestine so digestion always been a problem for me. Currently it is 4th bottle I guess? and I can see the difference. Because I always had bad stomachache in the morning after breakfast but I don't have that problem any more and my digestion is so much better! So I highly recommend this product!

Great for all round good health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love these capsules, I've been taking them for a couple of years at one a day but if I have to take antibiotics I take one morning and evening, they help keep candida in check and help keep you healthy on the inside. Highly recommended! And as always superb service from iHerb. Thanks!

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good for gut. No bloating

An excellent probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used a lot of different probiotics, many of which seem to cause gas even as they are providing other benefits. This one, however, does not have any negative side effects for me, and does an excellent job of regulation. I take it in combo with a few other brands.

Daily necessity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I will always take pro-biotics and this is a great one..

probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

fantastisch produkt voor een mooie prijs!

excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One of the best probiotics around. Very effective, very convenient, very inexpensive, when considering what's inside.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

excellent

ventre plat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

je viens de recevoir ma commande ,vraiment dans les temps, merci iherb pour votre sérieux et professionnalisme, surtout pour l'international,je viens de commencer à le prendre et je vais mieux, moins de ballonnements et un ventre moins gonflé; continuez s'il vous plait à faire vos prix low coast car en France ils coutent vraiment trop chers!je recommanderais chez vous car vous etes serieux merci et à bientôt