inproving constipation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried the ones from NewChapter & didn't work, these work wonders, take 2 at night then 2 the next morning & wait for the next 24hrs, you'll feel right like rain, only drink water,

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for digestive and colon health. It is working great! Will probably re-order.

One of the best ALOE options on the market & at a great price

Posted by zoezhang on Nov 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Many aloe supplements aren't processed well and too much of their health benefits are lost in processing. I take aloe for arthritis & only the high quality aloe will work for that. Solgar's Full Potency Aloe works!!

aloe vera

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

all ordered products received on time. I've used Solgar Aloe Vera for several months and it helped me very much.

To be continued. . .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is a long term natural remedie/suppliment which cannot be rated so soon! My one small criticism is compared with my previous brand. . . there is an unpleasant taste and I would suggest it be taken with a strong fruit juice chaser.

Ann Hale

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow

Skin Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started using it to improve my skin condition, it seems to be a little improved too early for the full effect.

Great deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's really need to take together with food as may cause nausea. Still trying out...