Help

helping my sugar leves in combo with other supplements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Boy, this stuff makes your urine reek, but it seems to be helping get my sugars levels closer to normal along with cinnamon, curcumin, and taurine. VG product. Love IHerb's fast shpg.

alpha lipoic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Prescribed by doctor for blood sugar stabilization. I have not been taking it long enough to know what the overall effects will be

Solgar Alpha Lipoic Acid 600mg tablets

GOOD STUFF

Oké

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works as acspected

Product has many benefits.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very disappointed with iHerb's delivery arrangements, especially the time it took to receive the product , ++ the very excessive charge for delivery, plus the incompetences of the staff in customer service in dealing with my issues regarding the excessive delivery charge. I shall not be ordering products from iHerb again unless the delivery charge of £12.46 is waived when a refund is made. Whenever I order products from other companies, the reasonably priced delivery charge is paid when the order is placed.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As with most all Solgar products.

Best Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This brand is the best I have used..truly feels like I am getting the full benefit of A Lipoic Acid which I consider important in my supplement reg.

Anti-oxidant for the brain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this as part of an attempt to follow a regimen to improve mental acuity in middle age. Several sources had mentioned this as an anti-oxidant for the brain; a supplement that crosses the blood-brain barrier. Does it 'work'? So hard to measure, but I vaguely feel that it does. I have been taking 600mg each morning for about 2 months. I haven't tried any other brand, nor was any particular brand recommended as part of the regimen, so can't say whether this particular product is good in relation to any other, but I'm happy with it.

no shipment