great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it for cooking - great jams and marmalades.

Apple Pectin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Does not dissolve very good.

Excellent quality - may reduce blood cholesterol levels; helps on digestion and constipation. The only problem of this product is that it does not dissolve easy on cool water.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Apple pectin is an excellent natural product. It may reduce cholesterol and also help on constipation and digestion. It may also protect from esophageal reflux disease/ esophagitis (in studies they used liquid pectin). The only problem of this product is that it does not dissolve easy on cool water. I guess it is something that the manufacturers need to check and improve.

Great product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good quality and the price is cheap

your mileage may vary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Caused me all kinds of unpleasant GI-distress, probably because I have dysbiosis to begin with. Part of my personal trial of several prebiotics, hoping to find one that will stimulate the good bacteria for me. (So far: inulin, psyllium and glucomannan were fine, acacia and pectin didn't agree with me.)

Perfect product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Exactly what I needed and wanted.

great value

Posted by GrannyKat on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been dealing with gallstones and pectin is an important part of this protocol. After searching for powdered pectin and having found it elsewhere at outrageous prices, I was thrilled to find IHerb had ORGANIC pectin at a great price. I will definitely purchase this product again.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good

Mopping agent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm using it as a mopping agent, would recommend encapsulating it as the powder sticks to everything! Otherwise, gets the job done for a decent price.

Take skill to dissolve the pectin powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good to dissolve the pectin powder in hot water or apple juice and add three spoonful of o% fat yoguart ,and eat it before sleeping. tomorrow morning is likely to have a good bowel ( detox.) as such.feels good. The only catch is " I have a hard time to stir and dissolve the pectin powder which tend to lump together,flow on top and stick to the stirree or bowl.

1 2