Help

good strength, good absorption

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I gave this to my mother (Nov 2013) as she was feeling chronically tired & struggled to keep her eyes open at work. In the first few days of taking one per day she felt more tired, went straight to bed after coming home & slept like a log all night. By day five she started to feel more energy than ever before, and now feels great all day and sleeps well all night. Clearly she had a major B deficiency & her body needed to repair. Last month we tried Now B-50. Within 5 days she started feeling tired again & stopped sleeping well. She went back to Solgar B-100 & within three days felt great & slept well again. My mum is in her early 60's and taking no prescription meds. Clearly she has a B absorption issue that is not solved by B-50s (or the now brand, not sure which), but is resolved well with daily Solgar B-100s. We plan to trial the Now brand of B-100 next.

Nice price, good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good rations of different b-vitamins. Good price.

I Like Solgar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The mgs About "B" Vitamins Is Very Property, But The Thing I Dont Like Is The Titanium Dioxide... But I Recomend This COmplex

Very good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality, thanks.

For energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take one each day and two on stressful days. Helps a lot with energy and I notice a better blood circulation.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product & great value, so much better taking the one tablet with everything in it then having to take a handful at a time.

Gives all the vitamin Bs

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great vitamin B supplement

B-Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent handling and shipping. Thank you!

Only took a couple of days for my energy to return - at a great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with Solgar in general, to receive such a big pack at such a great price is fantastic. It also only took a couple of days before I could feel that my energy returned!

Very good service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The product was as I ordered.

1 2