US

4.8
Based on 7,464 Ratings
6,328
Posted on Jan 12, 2023

I bought this for Nervous System Support because I have mental illness and taking this supplement is a big help. It improved my focus, short-term memory, etc. I could also study better because of this. Its Energy Metabolism and Cardiovascular Support are bonuses. The size, quality, and ingredients are reasonable for its price. Will definitely buy again.

50fd10cf-bde7-4ee0-b35e-1293d066748a
Posted on Dec 11, 2022

This B complex has a huge effect. It helps relieve stress, boost energy, cognitive performance and the nervous system, and reduces symptoms of depression and anxiety, even in people without B vitamin deficiencies. The ingredients are of great quality, the size is decent and the package is distinct, with a soft metallic cap. The pills have a rather "after taste". Do not panic if your urine is almost "neon yellow". That is just the riboflavin, which is a water-soluble vitamin, being excreted from your body.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I use it before bed time . I had some problems with lower hemoglobin in blood. According to some doctors, B vitamins take part in creating hemoglobin during the night. Not sure is that true, but my hemoglobin improved under two months. Of course I used some other vitamins and minerals in combination.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

Solgar B-Complex "50" comes in a quality glass bottle which is shaded brown. The vegetable capsules are small in size and easily swallowed. There is no ingredient after taste. I like that the potency is smaller than most multi B vitamin products. I notice an increase in energy level with this B-complex which improves my emotional outlook, also.

badmoonontherise
Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I switched to these capsules after taking tablets for a long time. This is much better - it doesn't give me as much indigestion and feels just as potent/beneficial. The big bottle also reduces so much packaging waste, and glass/metal is easily recycled, I'm pleased with this product.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

This B complex has a profound effect. It helps to reduce stress, increase energy, enhance cognitive performance, and support the nervous system, while also alleviating symptoms of depression and anxiety. The ingredients are of superior quality, the size is adequate, and the packaging is distinct, featuring a soft metallic cap. The pills have a slightly bitter aftertaste. Don't be alarmed if your urine appears to be a bright yellow hue; this is simply the riboflavin, a water-soluble vitamin, being excreted from your body.

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

quality is so high. Its is ingredient is really rich. Size is optimal. mg is enough.acidity is so low.package is so nice. its effect is noticeable.I think it has a great potency. it is helpful for stomach aches. it has rich things in its ingredient. its taste is sweety. i will use it again.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

This B-complex vitamin has all the needed B vitamins, like folic acid, niacin, b6, b12 and much more. Great quality and ingredients. The potency is fantastic more than covering my daily needs in all the Vitamin bs. I get an energy boost every morning, my nervous system and metabolism are enhanced.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I discovered this product years ago and wouldn't think of starting my day without it. I was feeling like I was dragging in energy. Once I started using this Balanced B-50, the dragging feeling was gone. I don't know why it works this way but it just makes me feel normally energetic. There are no caffeine like symptoms, no wired feeling. Somewhere it says it helps metabolize your food more efficiently. If you are male, you should ask your doctor about it before taking Vitamin B supplements. I don't know what the caution is but it's best to ask.