US
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,070

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Solgar never disappoints. Great quality, no taste or smell, which is very important for me, works well. I strongly dislike BCAA in powder form, this one is so much more convenient. Helps with recovery.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Good quality and ingredients, good size, good dosage, good taste

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

The delivery is fast and the product quality is good. size good

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

good quality and ingredients. well packed package. I hope I will get some effects after taking this

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
1,009

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022
4,443

great quality. quality brand. highly recommended. very high postage price though

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

great product! helps with muscle recovery and is very easy to digest. no side effects. Top-quality Solgar product. A mix of ingredients is perfect for any athletic acitivty

Posted on May 10, 2022

Good quality. Packaging is really secure giving you a peace of mine.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

A great source of BCAA. it is in the raw form of BCAA with no flavors added, so the taste is not that good but it's in capsules that isolates the taste so it's easy to swallow.