Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started using Biotin from Solgar a year ago. I saw improvement of my hair. Then I switched to another brand, also a good well respected brand, but a little cheaper. i don't know if it's because my hair got used to the biotin or because of the different brand, but it looked like it worked less. Turned back to Solgar and saw a difference again. Great price also here at iherb. I live in The Netherlands but I will buy this again from iherb. (I they keep the shipping costs as they are! ;-) )

excellent for oily skin

Posted by healthy-me on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

turns my skin from oily to normal! Good stuf!

Solgar, Biotin, 1000 mcg, 250 Veggie Caps

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Solgar uses only 100% recyclable glass bottles that are non-porous, odorless and non-leaching. Not only are these vintage-looking brown bottles eco-friendly, they protect against the heat, light and moisture, thereby getting a high quality product that you can trust and to be honest “old school” just looks very cool. Expensive but well worth it!

great for your hair

Posted by mariela on Dec 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Small pills easy to swallow. I 've noticed that my hair are healthier after 1 month of takin biotin (solgar) so i bought this one to continue in a higher dose.

great for your hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great price & will help you hair grow - it is the key supplement in most hair & nail supplements

Good enough to import to Canada

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Solgar is unfortunately not anymore available in Canada. This brand's biotin product is one of the best products I have ever used, and as such I am most willing to pay the additional fees to import it from the USA, as opposed to settling for one of the locally available brands.

Nail and Hair help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Mistakenly ordered 1000 mg instead of 5000! But the product is good and it just means I take 5 t a time. I really believe it has helped strengthen my nails and hair.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Been using it for 3 weeks, I think it's working

very good for your hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It helps my hair loss a lot.

I have not received this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product has not been delivered.

1 2