Absolutely adore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Let me start off by saying "The best I ever had"!!! I have been taken this Biotin for a month & 2 weeks. The result im getting is mind blowing. My dark brown skin has a glow & its not even summer yet. My face cleared up of breakouts. My nails are getting stronger. I went natural a month before I purchased this & my hair seems healthier. I've took Biotin in a different brand but didn't get the results im see now. I recommend this to anyone who wants the best.

Milagrosas

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Milagrosas, sí, porque el crecimiento de mi pelo es espectacular desde que tomo estas pastillas. Recomendadas al 100%. Jamás probé un suplemento así para el pelo, con resultados tan inmediatos y sin efectos secundarios. Por favor, que no dejen de traerlo y que no incrementen su precio. Son maravillosas, aunque recomiendan una diaria me tomo dos y encantadísima!

Results I hope

Posted by editheinhorn on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Well, it takes a while to see restults, I mean it's your hair that's growing out with all the new benefits from the biotin but you can see it faster on your nails and mine have gotten way better since I started eating this. Hopefully the results will be the same on my hair!

reducing hair loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I recommend it! Taking it twice a day.

Good for nails

Posted by greece-iherb on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it to strengthen my nails. And it REALLY WORKS. I am using it for two weeks now and i am 65 years old.

Very good for my hair, skin and nails

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good for my hair, skin and nails.

I love the Solgar products! I really respect their products!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The 300 mcg dosage is perfect! It brings my vitamin needs of Biotin up to 100%! This is the only place i have found that has this dosage.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great vitamins! well strengthen nails and hair fall out less!

;-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product.

Have not used it long enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have not taken this product consistently so I can't judge its affects yet. But the tablets are of a good size, not too big.

1 2