Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased for my hair and nails and can tell a difference. My nails showed improvements quickly and then my hair. Both are longer and much stronger. I will continue to take these product.

Saved my skin and hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Menopause is really hard on one's body. After researching why my hair was getting weak and my skin was getting thin, I found that I needed biotin. This has helped immensely! My hair is healthy and growing once again, and quickly! My skin doesn't feel as thin as it had been, and doesn't seem to cut or bruise as easily now either.

Solgar, Biotin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using biotin for my hair growth for about 6 months now I love this product it really works.

Use it for my hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I lost lot's and lot's of my hair (stress!) in the last years. Since I use biotin it's not that much anymore (good it realy be this product, I don't know). My friends say my hair looks also fuller. So, I go on with this product.

Solgar, Biotin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I feel it helps my hair so I will continue to take the product for a long time. Thank you "I herb" for selling it to International buyers. Keep the good work! :-)

Hair vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I need this high dosis to stop my hair from falling out.

I Got Thicker Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product decreased my hair falling, i got thicker and taller hair. The results are noticeable after 6 weeks when the new hair grow and cover the area, then you will feel the hair is thick near to the roots. The hair tall is noticeable within month. It is almost 3 cm deferent.

Good for hair and nails

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I take this I can tell a difference especially in the quality of my nails.

Not the first or second order...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have heard a lot about vitamin B7. It is even highly recommended for persons with diabetics, and my parents are. So, using myself for healthy hair growth and strong nails, and my parents have started using it for metabolism.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with this product so far.

1 2 3