Solgar Boswellia

Posted by Reviewer1413824 on Jan 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a lot of chronic pain in my joints and muscles, and have been living with bulging spinal disc pain for the last four months. Boswellia is an amazing herb for joint pain. Although herbs often take longer to have an effect than pharmaceuticals, I often get relief within 20-30 minutes of taking Boswellia. I like the Solgar product because it has both standardized resin to guarantee the potency of the most ative ingredients, and whole herb powder, to provide the synergistic benefits of the other components of the plant. I highly recommend this product.

Anti-inflammatory, arthritis pain.

Posted by drBolhuis on Sep 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Use it for my patients. High dose, 6 caps. a day. Especially against braintumors.

flu protection

Posted by Reviewer2015699 on Oct 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this because H1N1 is rampant in our area. Some classes were running with 6-9 kids! The reason people are having problems is supposed be due to the lungs producing too much cytokines in response to the virus. This worked great as it inhibits cytokines and using it with colloidal silver my kids weren't hardly sick when the virus went through their classrooms.

Probably Good Stuff but not for me . . .

Posted by Reviewer1282920 on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used half the bottle with no results and then learned I have RA so that could be why. This will probably work for someone with Osteoarthritis, I guess.

Boswellia

Posted by Reviewer2203533 on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has been very effective in controlling inflamation and joint pain. Both my Husband and I have felt the benifits.

good results for Bechterew!

Posted by Reviewer1574641 on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this products for 3 weeks now. First I did not feel any change but a few days ago the pain in my back started to fade away and I have reduced my Naproxen to 500mg/day now!

a good altenative to nsaids

Posted by Reviewer1920050 on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works very well with inflammations, I once had a severe back problem, probably from my chronic scoliosis which got worse after a heavy lifting, the doctor prescribed a very strong NSAID which I unfortunatelly took for five days. Did nothing expect for damaging my GI. then started taking Boswellia, the pain gone competely in 4 days. Great service from iherb. Efficient. Quick shipping.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2270334 on Jul 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Can feel this working for soreness!

good start

Posted by 4997452726053944282 on Nov 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for about 4 months and I think it has been very beneficial for my joint pain.

gouty inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1313715 on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

haven't had any problem since i use this product, 70 days now.

1 2 3