Boost breast milk supply!

Posted by shoppingmama on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to boost my breast milk supply and it did help! Better than fenugreek or mother's milk tea. Thumbs up! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

For prevention of breast cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I read in a health book from the health food store this helps with prevention of breast cancer. Also, taking extra vitamin D(needs to be optimal level in blood test) helps prevent cancers among other things. Getting vitamin D from the sun is not enough, and 400 IU being the RDA is too low, a doctor(and many studies) said that you need 1,000 IU-4,000 IU of natural vitamin D3 a day depending on your blood test. I take other supplements, including Now Foods Indole 3 Carbinol(from broccoli, cabbage, etc.)to also help against breast cancer. God bless you all.

wonderful feeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product makes me feel energetic, all powerful and joyful. Iherb has an excellent service and price.

Try it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I heard so many times that it's good for preventing hair loss. I hope it works for my hubby..

Great one !!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product; I use to order it each start of season. You should be patient, it takes time but you won't regret it. It makes my nails and hair stronger.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use these as a cure to get beautiful hair and nails and I am never disappointed. And the bottle is big enough for a full cure. Perfect.

Great Non-Active Yeast Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite brand for Brewer's Yeast. I have been using it for years. Taking daily, when needed for b-vitamin content and digestive-candida symptoms, I notice that it works and I can feel the results.

Good product

Posted by HorseMan on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Do it's job as expected. Recommend.

B12 is essential

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product, it works for me.

Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with the price and length of time to receive the Solgar product.

1 2