Great Combo Calcium + D3

Posted by DrJah24 on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are great for anyone lacking in Calcium (& D3 which you need with calcium). Solgar is one of my favorite brands of supplements and these Calcium + D3 vitamins are great. vitamin D-3 is the "Sunshine" vitamin by the way. You know that vitamin you get from sunlight! Also great for older women (50+) that should take a good Calcium + D3 supplement.

Glad to find it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the Solgar products, they dissolve so quickly and have been recommended by several doctors.. My husband isn't able to take magnesium or zinc and not many companies make a plain calcium with vitamin D.. I use the Solgar calcium citrate with the magnesium and D myself and have been very pleased with all the products I have used from this company.

FAB

Posted by Use BFH 320 for dis count on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After strongly craving chocolate I figured it due to a calcium deficiency. To test the theory, I purchased this product. The dosage is 4 pills, though i took 1 at first to se what would happen. After a few weeks i raised it to 2 and noticed a big difference in my cravings. Recently, I switched it to 3 pills and my cravings for chocolate seem to be gone. Overall, this is a good product that works well. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants calcium as a supplement.

I'ts ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've only taken this for a week...very large pills but easy to swallow. So far I'm only taking 2 a day I will increase it slowly. I needed calcium that would survive stomach acid and this form of calcium (citrate) is suppose to be effective if you have heartburn, gerd, etc. As with Calcium Carbonate this does not constipate me. I am going to order straight Vitamin d3 because I don't think this contains enough to be effective. So far so good!

Excellent quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Solgar is a brand I trust because of the quality ingedients. Recommended!

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am living with CFS. I take the calcium because I read the citrate form is most easily absorbed. I take it with Magnesium aspartate. The combo improves my sleep.

Works fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works fine, value for money.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Would be better if it has magnesium added for better absorption. Caps size is a little big to swallow.

Great value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ordered for my mother for her osteoporosis. She's very pleased with the product.

Very good!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really think that it is the best choice among other products of calcium citrate. The price is really convenient! Serving size is devided in 4 tablets-and that is really great for your organism. Also the amount of calcium and vitamin D3 in serving-is perfect!

1 2 3 4