Solgar, Calcium Magnesium Plus Zinc 250 tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Recently leg and joint issues made me leave my liquid sofgels and try a new product. After reading abit about what might be going on, I selected this product. The problem is definitely getting better. I ordered some more. Well worth a try if you are thinking of what type of calcium, there are multiple here.

Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm satisfied with this product. I just have a bit problems with big capsules such these are, and it would be good to mention in the product review that these capsules are big.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For the short time we have used it,it has reduced the severity of the pain in the ligaments

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good but use carbonate with moderation

Always a great brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Solgar's products are very high quality and effective, and I like that they use veg caps.

Solgar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good combination. I take Vitamin D along with these and an extra dose of magnesium every now and then.

Handy

Posted by Butterfly on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is always a pleasure to reduce the number of tablets you have to gulp down and this has calcium, magnesium and zinc so jolly good.

highly recommend

Posted by Beautyscan on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm still on those (the second and last month). I was advised by my HCP to take calcium and magnesium, so zing was just an added bonus. Difficult to see if it really did the job, but I' very allergic to lots of food supplements, and these are fine with me.

Keeps my calcium level good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this and k2 noe week and calcium, boron and k2 the next week. With hypothyroidisme its importent to keep the Jones strong with k2, calcium and selenium! Solgar is a good brand.

This is for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

the times I eat organic soy beans. Since soy takes a bite out of calcium, magnesium and zinc.