Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this now in my weight loss attempt, I know how good the benefits are if I would eat hot pepper which I like, but can't just keep eating that every time, so these caps become handy when needed.

Great for Blood Pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A good formula to take if you have high blood pressure would be, pomegranate, celery, cayenne pepper and turmeric....one of each twice a day, this works great for me and keeps my BP down to a normal reading.

2 reasons for buying this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

1) It allegedly staves off hayfever. 2)It allegedly aids with digestion and weight management. Who knows, but I take 2 after meals, with plenty of water.

Cayenne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Solgar brand is always a good choice. I am taking Cayenne tablets to help protect against colds. So far it is working.

warms the stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cayenne is a relatively new product for me, but find it good so far.

Solgar Cayenne 100 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thanks so much for using a vegetable capsule formulation. That is my preferred choice. The cayenne itself could have been a stronger type but I can live with it.

Mrs Ann hale

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am new to this product, but have read it is extremely good

From Neville in Spain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a potent antioxidant useful in lowering systemic inflammation. However, taking a capsule right after lunch gives me a slight burning sensation in the stomach. To keep inflammation down, I'd much rather take a rounded teaspoon of grated or ground ginger root, which conversely is soothing on the stomach.

order never recieved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is the first order from iherb that I never recieved