Wonderful iron!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't stand the veggie caps from Solgar, so I tried this new formula. They are really great. I have no problems taking them after a light breakfast and with water. I take 2 every day. I had severe anemia due to parasites and chronic malaria. Since I take these I feel stronger and can walk energetically again. The tiredness in the legs and feet is gone. Eyelids are becoming red inside again. This is the first treatment that works for me. The iron absorbs very well. Don't take them with calcium at the same time. Follow the dose recommendations of the US government sites. You can take and must take a lot of iron if you have had severe anemia for years. This one is definitely good for that.

improvement with in a month

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

With a haemoglobin as low as 8.9 during my second pregnancy my gynecologist told me that I really need to take care of myself and take iron tablets.... somebody suggested me to take Solgar Chelated Iron.. which improved my haemoglobin to 10.5 in a month's span... even my doctor was so happy to see the improvement

Is a must!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The "Chelated iron" the most absorbable compound. It is very important during pregnancy and lactation. The lab results of my wife was much better from this after the birth.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a fine supplement, but follow the directions of use well- take with food! I started taking it before bed and it really upset my stomach. After taking it with food it was much easier to tolerate.

Meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gives me palpitations, dizziness and brain fog - tried to split the tablets in half but they are quite hard! Otherwise - they do seem to be a lot easier on the stomach than other brands. Solgar is my go to brand and I trust them - I expect this type of iron probably wasn't for me. Have switched to liquid iron for the time being and I seem to tolerate it much better. Delivered perfectly by herb as always.

best iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

best solgar iron! their capsules didnt work for me at all strangely enough

Solgar, Chelated Iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really easy on the stomach.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Jo-Anne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Solgar is a favourite make for our family so it's no surprise that the chelated iron is well absorbed and helps to decrease the tiredness I experience from low iron levels.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

1 2 3