solgar zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

having taken an inferior brand of zinc for some years the difference was very noticable when i changed to solgar on the advice of a nutritionist.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Using this for a zinc deficiency. Was able to take large amounts (12xday) without feel queasy or getting a metallic taste.

Good zinc but sweet taste added

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good absorbing zinc, but the sweet taste at the exterior has one major disadvantage. I do taste zinc before swallowing it, so I know exactly whether I need it or not. This is because overdosing zinc is not good. When you don't need zinc, it tastes awful. When you need it, it tastes neutral. However, these tabs have tasted a litle bit sweet to me for months now. When I stumbled this morning upon an older zinc picolinate tablet, not chelated, from Solgar as well, it tasted really awful. Meaning that my zinc level is too high. I hope Solgar reads this. Zinc tablets should tast like zinc, that's important. I am going back to the simpler zinc picolinate form, also from Solgar because it's my favorite brand, so that I don't risk to have too much zinc in my body.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using zinc for a long time and feel that its been beneficial with improving my immune system. I really like the Solgar brand - I've been using their Vit C product a long time.

High quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Albion chelation gives optimal effectiveness.

reliable product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

has good amount of zinc content in one tablet

Needed because of mold toxins in my system. ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really have found great results with Solgar products. I'm happy to be using this chelated (ready to be absorbed) zinc because my hair is/was falling out and this is helping to put a stop to that. I have been exposed to mold which absorbs/eats away the zinc and other things. These are easy to take and are such a good price for the quantity. If you are concerned about your mold exposure or have been diagnosed with FM or CFS check out survivingmold to see some great information regarding these.

Solgar chelates Zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After only a few days of use my parents 85 and 88 years observe a big difference, black spots on the hand almost disappeared and wounds heal much faster

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I liked this vitamins.

Zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Had helped me a lot with hair... nails....immune system. Great product!

1 2