I have been using chlorella for years

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Happy with this chlorella. I have been using chlorella for years, this is the first time with Solgar. It does wonders for the skin, helps keep me from getting low iron. People think I'm 15 years younger than I am and I attribute it largely to this.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1369475 on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good, utmost quality.

Great choice!

Posted by Reviewer1131519 on Jun 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

you will see results and feel them as well. I have more energy and better regularity because of this wonderful product.

Very effective

Posted by 4628236465696828468 on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Having used several other Solgar products, and needing a day to day detox - especially from heavy metals in water, the air, etc - I began taking 2 a day of this product. After only 3 days I began to experience symptoms of detoxing too quickly. I am in my 60's, and for over 40 years I had been affected by mercury poisoning (from amalgam fillings, which were removed 17 years ago), so I have to go easy on the Chlorella, as it works just too well!! I am now planning to take one capsule every other day to give my body time to adjust. This product is *very* effective, so if you have a sensitive body like I have I suggest you build up your dosage slowly.

Good product. Excellent price

Posted by MB CULTURE on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A good product for people who do not eat well as I do. Food additive necessary.

Chlorella

Posted by 5530762199593109652 on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Perfect product.

solgar chorella

Posted by 4945672219878736095 on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I trust Solgar and iherb. Solgar's products are solid and good. iherb has never let me down, and I can always order $20 in products and get free shipping.

Great!

Posted by 5270758264851803157 on Dec 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My Husband is a mechanic, so he is around metals and oils and fumes all day. This is really a great option to help him keep his system as strong and clean as possible.

The best for an excellent price

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just love all the Solgar products. So, the chlorella as well. And because its 3 times more expensive here in The Netherlands, I order it at IHerb. Same product for a much better price. Fast delivery as well. In 2-3 workdays on your doormat!

From Poland.