Blood sugar support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very effective for my borderline diabetes. Have to take 3000 mcg per day (I was tested by nutritional MD), so it's easier to do with this high dosage capsule. Also - good price.

Good high-potency, vegetarian product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Chromium picolinate has been shown to be helpful for atypical depression and blood sugar issues, which is why I take it. The 500 mcg. potency is hard to find, and I like that this formula is in vegetarian capsules.

works good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work very well. Cannot even drink the coffee with sugar, as it seems to taste too sweet. Haven't touched a box of clocolates for a week and still have no cravings for sweets. 120 pills is also an advantage for its price.

CAUTION

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

500mcg may cause hypotension to some people

Diabetic helper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed as a diabetic in 2004 and was told I would have to take medication for the rest of my life. So I started taking the veggie caps and for more than a year now, I have been off medication and have also lost weight on the herbs that I take. I tried for years to lose weight but it wasn't until last year that I lost about 20 pounds.

Great Iherb service and products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Needed for normal blood glucose.

Works for losing weight!

Posted by gettingwell on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband has used this for a month and he's gotten compliments about his thinner waist! I don't think he needs to use another bottle as this has done the job!!! Thanks to Dr Oz for recommending!

The best!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this chromium! Love the vege caps (no gelatin) and the chromium works great to balance my blood sugar levels and curb my appetite. It's the only one I buy.

Solgar chromium picolinate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I received the product very quickly and started taking it straight away. I was told that it will take a couple of weeks to notice and feel any difference so I am looking forward to the horrible unwanted sweet cravings to reduce significantly. Many thanks.

Best products and service....EVER!

Posted by VioletKing on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the choices, the variety in makes, the prices and the shipping costs and delivery times. Really good in all aspects, and asking for reviews is an amazing contribution to any business. Thanks so much. Will be back!!