Too much added cobalamin - ruins it

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Would prefer no added cobalamin so that I could take the 3 tablet serving size and benefit from the liver itself. I find the amount of cobalamin in one tablet too energising on an ongoing basis, not to mention that it can deplete other things. Defeats the benefits. Would also prefer liver that is not defatted. With no added cobalamin I believe this could be a quality product. The tablets are not too large - easy to cut/crush if you prefer. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Excellent conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2860786 on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the most under-rated nutritional supps. and conditioners; especially for the oldies. As a sixty-year-old who has a seriously high metabolic rate, driving a cab, and is always under-weight; this product is highly recommended. Blood sugar levels are greatly assisted because of the nutrients in the Liver tablets. I take around two twice a day (at a body weight of 65kgs). I've found taking them for breakfast and lunch is the best bet; because they really get to work on your metabolism, so taking them for the evening meal is not a good idea. They rev you up and will disturb sleep. If you suffer from a sweet tooth, do yourself a favour and try these. I've found them excellent.

Solgar's Dessicated Liver Saved My Life!

Posted by Reviewer1591045 on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Within 3 weeks of starting Solgar's Dessicated Liver Tablets, my energy levels, stamina, endurance increased immeasurably. I had been suffering from iron deficiency for almost 6 years and now, I feel like a new person! Solgar's Dessicated Liver Tablets have no side effects, no constipation! I am amazed!!

Solgar Liver

Posted by Reviewer2152943 on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great source of natural iron and B-12. I found something very interesting. My cats love this product too. Many times animals have better instincts about food product than we do. It sure is easier to use than eating cooked liver. Some researchers believe that eating like foods help that organ in the body to.

Cut cravings

Posted by Reviewer1678210 on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one brand Sally Fallon recommends for cutting cravings and filling vital nutritional requirements. It's definitly cheaper than the radiant life brand.

Solgar, Desiccated Liver

Posted by Reviewer2301546 on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is super. Taking desiccated liver is like getting an infusion of energy. Due to the iron content, you may experience constipation. I also use a product from i-herb: Planetary Herbals, Tri-Cleanse Complete Internal Cleanser - it helps mprove your digestive system! Another awesome product.

GREAT FOR CFS

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you have Chronic Fatigue then I can highly recommend these. Iron tablets constipate me but I have no ill effects from these, and recent blood tests showed that my iron level was perfect after only takin g one a day for a couple of weeks.

Desiccated Liver

Posted by Reviewer2322531 on Aug 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like it. I take one a day and I do not have to take it everyday. I do feel stronger for a couple of days. The only setback is the constipation. I take some oils. Works for me.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1092278 on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These tablets are nutritionally sound, but they're large, dry and difficult to swallow.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2063308 on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a brand of freeze-dried liver tablets (just can't get the hubby to eat liver!) and these are great. Not too large, and no unpleasant odor. We also buy Solgar's chelated multivitamins and have been happy with their quality so far.

1 2 3 4