Calming affect for Chronic Migraine with Visual and sensory aura

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

AMINO ACID therapy for me includes this along with SOLGAR bottles of GABA, L-Tyrosine, 5HTP. In total four bottles from SOLGAR for my AMINO ACID therapy for CHRONIC MIGRAINES with visual and sensory aura. hey work on my brain. Really liking the relaxed feeling I feel on these. Highly Recommended. Five stars. If this review helped you please press like below. :)

Good for back pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seems to have gotten rid of my lingering lower back pain

Works well, dosage too high

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product works well and provides a lot of energy due to adrenal enhancement...but it should be in smaller dosages per pill. I take it a few times a week and it allows me to go full speed and stay switched on for the whole day.

Works for Dogs and Humans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Use it for my dogs for pain relief instead of using NSAID's.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started taking DLPA after reading a book about women and moods and hormone fluctuations. I have found it to be helpful in smoothing out my moodiness.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it for the last year; I honestly can say that it helped me a lot. I tried in the past several prescription medications bit always suffered from side effects. Nothing of the sort with DLPA.

Jury still out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my dog. It was recommended by a fellow dog person to help with the hind end weakness in aging dogs. I cant tell yet if its working but if it does the same thing for my dog that it did for hers, I am very hopeful.

Always Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Always Good!

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Solgar's DLPA is of excellent quality judging by its effects, I take 1 in the morning and it keeps me focused and clear-headed for about 8-10 hours. I think is mildly stimulant as it is supposed to increase the level of dopamine in the brain. Very effective and predictable effect, it helps you focus but just take it when you have to work or you know you are going to be busy, otherwise it can make you a little anxious.

Depression

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It does seem to increase my endorphins, having made me feel less depressed and a little more ready to take on the world.

1 2