Increased fertility.

Posted by TrueReviews on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got an interest in beta carotene, because I have PCOS and i wanted to find a natural way to increase my fertility. Apparently beta carotene helps. I took it along with Vitex, Maca and cod liver oil. Later I found out that you can obtain that amount of beta carotene, simply by eating 100gr of sweet potato, so if you eat a nutrient rich enough diet, you don't need the supplement. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

It works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My wife takes the Dry Beta Carotene for cervical dysplasia along with Folic Acid. She had read somewhere that this might help and it for her it has made the difference. We even stopped once because her paps were normal for over a year. Within six months she had an abnormal pap so we started up with the beta carotene again. Once again her paps have been normal.

Unsung hive treatment...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from photo sensitivity and break out in hives when exposed to direct sun light. I started using this after researching natural treatment. Coupled with B-12 I can enjoy the sun again. Excellent product and I think it's helping with my acne too!

Just right

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

So much beta carotene is in 25,000 IU doses which is too much to take on an ongoing basis. I was happy to see this smaller dose tablet.

Great Dosage by pricey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hard to find dosage of beta carotene A like this - just wish it was less expensive

convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

tablets are more convenient than capsules.

Exactly what I was looking for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A very easy tablet to swallow, with the amount of beta carotene I wanted. I prefer this to taking vitamin A.