Flaxseed Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't think I can find this high quality and great taste flaxseed oil with this price in Japan. I use this oil as dressing mostly, taste great with onion & vinegar.

Good oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it for its omega3 content and for controlling my scalp psoriasis. Works well. Has a pleasant taste compared to other flaxseed oils I've tried, but doesn't really taste like a treat ;) I use a tablespoon every day, usually in my smoothie. Then you can't taste it at all! Blend 1 banana, some milk or yoghurt, some protein powder, heaps of frozen raspberries and/or strawberries, 1 tbsp flaxseed oil and 1 tbsp soy lecithin (as an emulsifier) and you have a simple, tasty and creamy meal! :) The only problem I have with this is the bottle, the oil always drips on the outside of the bottle, making my fridge greasy. I have to store it inside a plastic bag.

A LITE version of Flax Oil.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This oil can only be termed LITE. It lacks the deep rich color of flax oil, has little taste, but it does have a glass bottle and a beautiful Lable. Very disappointed. Will not buy again and will stick with Flolra brand. ADDENDUM - it is so bad that after 6 tablespoons I threw it in the dustbin.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter takes this product for her eczema and it is so far working. You need to moisten from the inside out is teh key.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have not enjoyed flax oil in the past but this brand is really good.

This is a great product! I prefer liquid over pills.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to get Flaxseed Oil into my diet and I prefer liquid over pills. This is a great product, but the flavor is awful! I take about a tablespoon every other day and I feel a difference in a variety of areas. Other than the awful taste, I'll stick with it for the overall benefit of having flaxseed oil in my diet.

high quality oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best flaxseed oill I've found in the 6 years we've been taking flaxseed oil. It's a very high quality product.

Very good for ladies in or just betore the menopause

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good bottle for saving Nice taste Healthy food

Excellent oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant taste, remarkable oil!

EXCELLENT!!