Taking with DLPA

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this with DLPA and Tyrosine as part of The Mood Cure protocol. I don't take the DLPA and Tyrosine together because they are both stimulating and it made me anxious to take them together. Also, DLPA and Sam-e made me jumping out of my skin anxious when I was taking both. I stopped the Sam-e and take the DLPA for depression/sensitivity.

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for a friend of mine. She says it really works for her. She feels much better using these. I buy them at iherb for her, because it's 6 times less expensive compared to the price in the Netherlands. Thank you iherb

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This helps me a lot to recover after a workout. I feel less tired than before.

solgar essential amino complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

on an empty stomach, it helps me with low thyroid and strong nails

Very good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These have been working for me quite well. They are easily digestible and the company claims the aminos are free form. I like that this particular formula contains smaller quantity of aminos and I can spread the supplement intake throughout the day without putting too much pressure on my kidneys.

It seemed to do a good job!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am vegan and I liked these amino acids because it has Lysine, but no Arganine. I prefer to only take the amino acids that we have to get from food, and don't make in the body. As a vegan, sometimes getting enough of the non essential is tougher, especially when travelling. It is a dietary supplement, so I can't really give advice on what I feel different than before, because that would depend on diet, time of month, stress levels, etc. I do believe it helps for those who don't get enough amino acids otherwise.

VERY GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

VERY GOOD ESPECIALLY FOR VEGETARIANS PROTEIN REPLACEMENT

great supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am sold on most Solgar product anyway. This one is no exception. I think it is great for those vegans who use it to augment their diets.

Before exercise.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think these help with giving me just a little more stamina during exercise.