Hands down!

Posted by Reviewer1962714 on Nov 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best multi I have ever used. I can't eat enough veggies daily, so I have started using Solgar Vm-75. I tried many multi's, but it's far the best. I also give it to my mum and my dad. They felt the difference the day they started.

Excellent product!

Posted by xelga78 on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My family really liked these vitamins - and composition, and the action

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1182689 on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's very good product because 1 tablet is sufficient! Especially, this product has much Vitamin-B component greater than other B-50 products. However, portions of Calcium, Magnesium are little (Also, Zinc is 67%, somewhat little). So, It can be helpful to eat with product of Calcium&Magnesium or Calcium&Magnesium&Zinc.

great multi

Posted by Reviewer3023381 on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

one of the best multi out there

Not very effective for me

Posted by 5107758458354304678 on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The vitamins do give a mild effect after I take it with a heavy breakfast but it is hardly noticeable for my mental fatigue. I bought this one as I thought everything made by Solgar is of superior quality but I am disappointed. There are other cheaper vitamins that worked better for me. May work for others but didn't work well for me.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2755861 on Jan 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes i used to get up very tired, when i have to get up early i woke up difficultly. After VM-75 my get up problems are solved, Now there are significant diffirences. I combine VM-75 with glutamine, AA and whey.

My opinion on VM-75

Posted by 4798519409028830691 on Jul 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Well,this is my first time that i a am using any of your products,and i must say that i feel better. First of all,in summer i got some allergy problems and i have a feeling that my immune system is getting weak. After using VM75 i fell better after about 2 weeks of using it.So far i don't need to use any of my pills that i have used before in this time.That is why my rating is 5 stars and why i will suggest VM to anyone.All together,i feel better :)

good product, strong smell...

Posted by 5178034329878009525 on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm quite satisfied by this product but the smell is very strong and its a bit difficult to swallow since the tablet is very big.

Great product

Posted by VioletKing on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Check the strengths out..........some multi vits tablets have more nourishment in the container than the tablets!! VERY good product for keeping things healthy ...in spite of all the foods we eat that are deficient of natural vitamins!

vitaminas

Posted by Reviewer2576663 on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

me ha crecido el pelo muchisimo este mes

1 2 3 4