Not very effective for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The vitamins do give a mild effect after I take it with a heavy breakfast but it is hardly noticeable for my mental fatigue. I bought this one as I thought everything made by Solgar is of superior quality but I am disappointed. There are other cheaper vitamins that worked better for me. May work for others but didn't work well for me.

Excellent product!

Posted by xelga78 on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My family really liked these vitamins - and composition, and the action

Hands down!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best multi I have ever used. I can't eat enough veggies daily, so I have started using Solgar Vm-75. I tried many multi's, but it's far the best. I also give it to my mum and my dad. They felt the difference the day they started.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's very good product because 1 tablet is sufficient! Especially, this product has much Vitamin-B component greater than other B-50 products. However, portions of Calcium, Magnesium are little (Also, Zinc is 67%, somewhat little). So, It can be helpful to eat with product of Calcium&Magnesium or Calcium&Magnesium&Zinc.

great multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

one of the best multi out there

My opinion on VM-75

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Well,this is my first time that i a am using any of your products,and i must say that i feel better. First of all,in summer i got some allergy problems and i have a feeling that my immune system is getting weak. After using VM75 i fell better after about 2 weeks of using it.So far i don't need to use any of my pills that i have used before in this time.That is why my rating is 5 stars and why i will suggest VM to anyone.All together,i feel better :)

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes i used to get up very tired, when i have to get up early i woke up difficultly. After VM-75 my get up problems are solved, Now there are significant diffirences. I combine VM-75 with glutamine, AA and whey.

good product, strong smell...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm quite satisfied by this product but the smell is very strong and its a bit difficult to swallow since the tablet is very big.

Beware contains titanium dioxide

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins turned my urine bright yellow. Then I realized they are coated with titanium dioxide, a pigment which is suspected of being a carcinogen. Threw them away and won't buy again.

Solgar vm75

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best multi after Twinlab Dualtabs..

1 2 3 4