Superb, as all Solgar products

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Jul 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Superb, as all Solgar products! A friend was diagnosed with diabetes - a mild case- which she fully brought under control with this supplement and diet. Her doctor, after just two weeks, could not believe that the only "medication" she took was Solgar Cinnamon

Solgar Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good product

Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

As always, I was very pleased with your product, and your service. It is nice to be able to go online, see a variety of similar products, different sizes and prices, choose what I want, order it, and receive my order quickly and accurately. Your service has never disappointed me.

Very good choice for blood sugar levels control! Also, an excellent antioxidant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cinnamon is a natural herb for normalizing blood sugar levels and it may be helpful on diabetes mellitus type 2! However, blood sugar levels should be monitored meticulously, to avoid hypoglycemia.

Helps with diabetes

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love Solgar products, especially the glass bottle.

It really helps reducing the sugar level

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It really helps reducing the sugar level

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product now in a daily basis, I am liking it since it is pure cinnamon and can give me the benefits of it anytime I want, very convenient.

Seems ok.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this when the NOW cinnamon was out of stock; it seems comparable.

Cinnamon Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Haven't used this for a long time but so far, so good. Wish I were able to save and rate this later as I don't feel I have enough to go on but review page requires you rate the products all at once. I will say three stars but it could be more. Don't know yet.