I noticed a difference!

Posted by Reviewer1593926 on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

when i ran out of my first bottle, slowly my knees began to ache again - and then the pain stopped when i started the second bottle. I have had bad allergic reactions to products with shell fish, i am asthmatic, so this product was my first with no shellfish. No allergic reactions since no shellfish, and it really does help stop my knee pain! Highly recommend for anyone, especially those with allergies to shellfish.

A quality product

Posted by Reviewer2587537 on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Prior to Solgar, I have been taking Glucosamine MSM from Now food as Solgar is not very popular brand, at where I live. After ordering Solgar Glucosamine MSM Complex, I can feel my nails become harder. Not sure if it helps my skin as I am taking fish oil as well. It helps to be shellfish-free as my dad is allergic to seafood.

Nice to find Vegan GS !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Shellfish-Free Vegetarian Glucosamine MSM Complex Tablets are free of yeast, wheat, soy, gluten and dairy products and are formulated without the use of artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. Also Sugar, Salt and Starch Free

the products help me feel better!

Posted by Freederika on Oct 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have sore joints, and often swollen. I use this product with Boericke & Tafel, Arniflora Arnica Gel, Topical Gel and Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate and feel that the pain goes away, the joints become swollen much less. I hope that the products help me feel better!

Glucosamine MSM, Solgar 120 tablets

Posted by Reviewer3128217 on Nov 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was my first Glucosamine MSM, Solgar 120 tablets try. Tablet size makes size: difficult to swallow. Poor Tablet taste.

good combo

Posted by Reviewer1307137 on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good for my arthritis pain. I will continue to buy this

OK

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

OK

a

Posted by 5608389131064067402 on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

perfect

Effective and Recommended

Posted by 4724428658518710399 on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After meniscus surgery, my doctor recommended glucosamine/msm but I did not find one with Kosher certification. This product fits the bill. Now, after taking it for a while, my joints generally seem to feel better.

great stuff

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff for my hips.Im barely walking,Im veggie so solgar has this from vegetarian source ...this keeps me going,with haldi drinking and looking to alkaliye myself

1 2