Glycine is the best supplement for anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i use 4 capsules of glycine that i open and allow them to melt in my mouth. I feel almost immediately better and it helps me sleep at night if I need it. I suffer from GAD and I find glycine works much better than taurine for me. I like the solgar capsules because they have a pleasant taste and they melt in the mouth eally well.

Solgar, Glycine, 500 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's so very helpful for the MS.

Me like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As a part of a bigger diet plan (that contains no regular milk, gluten and sugar) these pills helps me to maintain a heathy body and a stabilze my bloodsugar.

To reduce stress and cortisol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take 1 to 4 tablets before I go to bed and makes me sleep really well. Glycine reduces cortisol so it helps if you stress a lot. It also aids in liver detoxification. My sister use these as well, but whenever she forgets to take them, the next day her joints are in pain.

Tops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

Glycine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our daughter uses this product four times every day. It is a way of keeping her Amino Acids down and helping with her diet. She has a rare condition called IVA which means her body cannot break down protein, this product is vital in helping her.. The only problem we had was that as the product came from The USA we had to pay a tax on delivery to the UK, this cost an extra £20 to the price.

Good!