Help

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good supplement as usual from Solgar. No side effects. This supplement I'll keep as one of my core supplements. 90% of my supplements are from Solgar. Their stuff works. Reliable company.

the best product for liver and digestive products

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In this formula there is the best combination for clean your liver and your gallbladder from parasites and give your body the power to heal. If your liver works well you then all your body is full of energy and you do not feel any fatigue.Solgar is a very serious company i use many supplements from them.

Solgar Herbal Liver Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good supplement for liver Detox. Highly Recommended. Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., I.M.D. www.academyofwellness.com

Side Effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product based on the great reviews and many saying specifically that they had no side effects. Unfortunately I did have side effects and I discontinued use after three days. I tried Solgar Herbal Liver Complex a second time and got the same side effects. I am sure it is great for some people not for me.

Thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good products, fast shipping and good prices

Excellent supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This improved the liver function without any bad side effects or adjustments. Will certainly use this item again and again.

good price, good service, medium product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

...

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product, the skin is looking better, I will buy it more times. Хороший продукт, кожа выглядит лучше.ю светлее, ярче, буду покупать еще и еще. Берегите Вашу печень :)

Great supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this supplement for the last months (2 capsules a day on an empty stomach) and it significantly lowered the levels of liver enzymes in my blood. It also ameliorated my glucose and cholesterol levels. I highly recommend it for those who suffer from similar problems.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love Solgar products and this is no exception! Been using this product for a year now and it saved my liver and maintains it in good shape!

1 2