Nicely balanced, but has questionable fillers

Posted by DinaB123 on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a well balanced multivitamin. Make sure to supplement it with extra cahlcium if your kids don't get enough from food. Easy to chew, no complains about taste. IMPORTUNATELY this product contains magnesium stearate. Magnesium stearate and stearic acid are major T-cell suppressors and creators of a biofilm in the gut. Biofilm acts as an effective barrier to the absorption of not only that particular supplement that contains magnesium stearate, but ALL the nutrients you'd normally get from food sources as well. Hence, one star.

Kangavites Berry Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Both my boys love these vitamins and we had been purchasing them through our local Whole Foods. But they discontinued selling Kangavites there and I saw them in iherb.com for a much better price. I will for sure order them again from iherb.com. My children are extremely picky eaters and they both really like Kangavites.

Solgar, Kangavites, Complete Multivitamin & Mineral, Children's Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tastes delicious. Easier than swallowing a pill.

great for picky kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried lot's of vitamins and my 4 1/2 yr old will NOT take them. He likes these and takes them without hesitation.

Solgar, Kangavites Complete Multi - Children's formula berry flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Yeah! Finally a vitamin with a size and flavor that my kids love! Some chewables are too big or too weird tasting.

Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 8 yr old son likes it. It's tastes alot better than other chewables we have tried.

Chewables are good but not as good as gummies

Posted by superherbviking on Apr 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin and mineral wise these vitamins have the bases covered but I usually find chewables to be too chalky for my liking. The taste is good but the texture is what gets me. I have a 5 year old and he wouldn't take them. I really like the vitamins and minerals these contain, it's too bad my son wouldn't eat them. I threw a few into his smoothies from time to time but mostly I ate them all :)

contains SOY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

soy wasn't mentioned among the ingredients. and the super strong smell is awful. kids didn't like them. not recommend to anyone.

Great multi-vitamin for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I picked this product because it has everything you need, including and iron. Kids seem to like it.

Great for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kids love these — easy and tasty ;)