Muy buen producto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Como siempre, Solgar es una marca de referencia en el sector de los suplementos por su larga experiencia. Las cápsulas son duras, alargadas y de tamaño medio-grande. En mi caso me las prescribieron para tratar síndrome de intestino permeable. Con constancia, y tras varios botes, he encontrado resultados satisfactorios. Consulta con un médico o profesional cualificado si tienes dudas. Si has encontrado útil esta información puedes hacer click en "Sí"/"Yes", y esto ayudará a las personas de habla hispana que deseen comprar a encontrar valoraciones en español. Muchas gracias.

I liked it

Posted by Scientist on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like how the bottle is glass and not plastic - but anyways... This glutamine works and Solgar seems to be a good brand so far. You may want glutamine if you are recovering from surgery involving muscles or such OR personally for me it helped heal my stomach due to injury. It can also be used by bodybuilders to build muscle and help sustain it or in some people, help certain allergies. I would buy this again.

acid reflux rescue!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had acid reflux, did not want to take prescription medication, so I started using L-Glutamine. I have tried other brand, but like the quality of Solgar the best (made in USA). I chew up two of these every morning with water on empty stomach, really free me from those extra acids that bothered me for a long time. Thank God, it is a prayer come true!

L-Glutamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product but very large tablets.

More per bottle, please

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this product but wish it came in larger quantities. When you take 2 tablets twice a day, you go thru a bottle of 60 pretty quickly.

Not tried yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not tried yet.

Brilliant, why didn't I find it before/

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has completely turned about my IBS problems which were chronic I have to add. I started off with a half dose and now am taking 4 per day, and re-introducing foods I haven't been able to tolerate for years and years. Great stuff.

I take this to heal my stomach lining

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for years after having major issues with IBS. I do feel that taking this every day was a big part of getting my symptoms under control.

LGlutamine