Solgar is just the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses them for a herpes virus, combined with Vitamin C, and the combo totally keeps it at bay. **Be careful with L-Lysine if you have any kind of kidney disorder, like I do.

Healthy Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have had problems with cold sores most of our life. We started using this about 3 years ago and the number and severity has decreased by at least 75%. We add the tea tree oil for the occasional outbreak and have not had a full blown one in the last 6 months.

Perfect Dosage of Cold Sore Medication

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the fact that the dosage is so high. I can just swallow 2 of these a day when I break out and it stops the virus from replicating and the blister from getting bigger.

2 a day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Het helpt perfect tegen koortslip in de zomer en de winter zon,en met ons al meerdere mensen die wij het hebben aangeraden.

Boost your immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Solgar makes best products. Both my husband and this particular L-Lysine is superior. I usually prefer capsules to tablets, but for some odd reason these seem to absorb better than any other brand I have used. L-Lysine is an essential amino acid and it's difficult to get enough via foods. Great for skin and immune system. Keeps us healthy during the cold & flu season. Also, prevents cold sores or canker sores. Great product. Take 2 tablets daily and see wonderful results!

Very large tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Canker sores come back when I don't keep up with taking Lysine. These are horsepills, though they've got smooth edges and are glycerin coated.

Doctor recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this product on my doctor's instructions for reducing the incidence of cold sores/fever blisters and canker sores inside my mouth. I previously kept a prescription of Valtrex on hand at all times. Since taking this Lysine, I have not had a single incidence of cold sores. It works for me beautifully.

solgar l-lysine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

tablets are huge

Used for Anthony William's protocol.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since it is recommended for the Medical Medium Protocol, I can only have total confidence in this product.

Controlling my cold sore outbreak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When I get a tingling feeling near my mouth, I quickly take double dose of this in the day. The tingling would stop and cold sore will not breakout. I'm now taking this daily to prevent occurrences

1 2 3