Solgar is just the best

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses them for a herpes virus, combined with Vitamin C, and the combo totally keeps it at bay. **Be careful with L-Lysine if you have any kind of kidney disorder, like I do.

Perfect Dosage of Cold Sore Medication

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the fact that the dosage is so high. I can just swallow 2 of these a day when I break out and it stops the virus from replicating and the blister from getting bigger.

2 a day

Posted by Reviewer2157253 on Sep 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Het helpt perfect tegen koortslip in de zomer en de winter zon,en met ons al meerdere mensen die wij het hebben aangeraden.

Healthy Product

Posted by Reviewer2230477 on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have had problems with cold sores most of our life. We started using this about 3 years ago and the number and severity has decreased by at least 75%. We add the tea tree oil for the occasional outbreak and have not had a full blown one in the last 6 months.

Very large tablets

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Canker sores come back when I don't keep up with taking Lysine. These are horsepills, though they've got smooth edges and are glycerin coated.

Doctor recommended

Posted by Reviewer1286254 on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this product on my doctor's instructions for reducing the incidence of cold sores/fever blisters and canker sores inside my mouth. I previously kept a prescription of Valtrex on hand at all times. Since taking this Lysine, I have not had a single incidence of cold sores. It works for me beautifully.

Boost your immune system

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Jun 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Solgar makes best products. Both my husband and this particular L-Lysine is superior. I usually prefer capsules to tablets, but for some odd reason these seem to absorb better than any other brand I have used. L-Lysine is an essential amino acid and it's difficult to get enough via foods. Great for skin and immune system. Keeps us healthy during the cold & flu season. Also, prevents cold sores or canker sores. Great product. Take 2 tablets daily and see wonderful results!

solgar l-lysine

Posted by Reviewer2395532 on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

tablets are huge

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2781962 on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

USEFUL ! but 1 pis two times is not easy to eat, because I alway will forgot eat in the evening or after dinner!

PREVENTS HERPES & COLD SORES OUTBREAKS!!!

Posted by Reviewer2944616 on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using L-Lysine for years to successfully prevent herpes & cold sores outbreaks. Solgar seems to be more effective than other brands I've tried. I take 1 pill (1000 mg) daily, or 2 pills if there's an outbreak. However, outbreaks are very rare, as long as I remember to take L-Lysine! It is also good overall for skin & tissue. I bought the big bottle now (250 tabs), as it provides better value for the money. I keep it in the fridge. Highly recommend!!!

1 2 3