Help

axellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife has not healed liver cancer. All these products which I have ordered from iherb.com recommended by our splended doctor Antti Heikkilä, has mekes my wife much better and stronger. Even as she said it is almost miracle. She has power to walk a little, do some homeworks and she fas begin to believe that maybe it is not even possible to get more years to live more. At november 2010 oncoligist said that she has two mounth time to live the situation is so bad. Then I took appoinment to doctor Antti Heikkilä and he geve me all this items and where I could order them. Thank a lot of iherb.com and many thanks to Antti Heikkilä which has given by his advices more time to live to her. Thank`s for all of you! -Juha Vastapuu

WELL PLEASED WITH THE SUPPLEMENTS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN ADVISED BY HIS SPECIALIST TO DO THE L-LYSINE AND THE l PROLINE COMBINATION WITH VIT C 5OOMG, FOR A FATTY LIVER ISSUE, WE HAVE NOT BEEN IN FOR A RETURN BLOOD TEST YET, BUT FEEL THIS CERTAINLY IF WORKS WILL SAVE US MANY DOLLARS .LIKE THE FRIENDLY PEOPLE AT THE OTHER END ALOS CAROL EVERS

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic product, it really has helped strengthen my connective tissues.

lysine to stimulate hair growth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Working theory. I'm satisfied so far.

More heart health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great for heart and tissue repair.

My back never felt better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Solgar L-proline/L-lysine is a great product. It has really helped atrengthen my connective tissues. I had back surgery years ago and had problems with my lower back, but since I've been taking this product, my back feels so much stronger. Also helped with the arthritis in my hands. I highly recommend it.

Clearing plaque out of arteries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I failed a cardiac stress three weeks ago. I started taking this product based on research done by Pauling and his associate. I already no longer have chest pains. I am eating mainly meats, fish, eggs, some veggies and fruits and as few carbs as possible. I will go for a second stress test in a month and possibly do a Cardiac Catheterization.

Great for Immune System

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm giving this to my dog as part of a natural form of chemotherapy, along with Arginine, Cell Forte and vitamins. I feel it is really helping his immune system. So far he is happy, in very little pain and outliving the Vets expectations.

So smelly!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The smell is awfull. To soon to tell is there any effect.

OK