Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Solgar's L-Theanine is great! I've tried other brands, but this is the only one that works for me. It gives a real sense of calmness and tranquility and is also good for deeper sleep..has helped with heart palpitations and anxiety....and quick delivery from iherb.....

L theanine is working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried this L theanine brand from Solgar and I noticed it is working compare to other brands. It takes around one hour to see the effects, it lowers heart rate, usually when I have anxiety my pulse rate above 90, but when taking L theanine is dropped to mid 70. For social anxiety I need to take higher dose, and I noticed the effective dose around 600 mg, especially for social situations , then I feel more calm and start talking to others around me, and it keeps me calm during working time. I think the different experience that others have when taking L theanine , cause some brands are pure and contains only L theanine ( commercial name suntheanine) , and other brand they mixed with D theanine as read in some sources in the internet.Thanks, Very Good customer service from iherb.

Always good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Never had any problems with these and they usually work within 30mins

BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it feels good and comfortable.

E Harney

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent supplement. I take two every morning before breakfast. I find them very relaxing and a good preparation for a busy day. No side effects.

L-Theanine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Assists in the Gabba product, helps to sooth the brain.

Good supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a good theanine, but Now Foods L-Theanine 200mg is better for the price.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like that you can have it as needed and I have noticed no adverse effects when not taking it everyday.

Good product