Great product!!!

Posted by Kin-za on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lecithin helps to normalize cholesterol and prevents clogging of the arteries. Lecithin affects the absorption of fat and weight loss process. Lecithin is high in choline and inositol, affecting memory improvement. Lecithin is rich in unsaturated fatty acids that are important for retaining a healthy skin. Lecithin prevents vascular sclerosis of the brain. This granular lecithin. The product has a pleasant nutty flavor. It's delicious! Inside the banks are spoon-feeder. Used to maintain the liver. I'll buy it again. Visit my page for more reviews...

not non-gmo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

had i read the information more thoroughly i wouldn't have ordered this product as it is not made from non-gmo soya.

Jaycee

Posted by Jaycee on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great love the taste - add it to my smoothy each morning. Love that its GMO free. As I take a few supplements this just adds to my regime to overcome pyrrole, thyroid and Lyme - I am definitely on he improve.

Solgar Lecithin 95 Granules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best Lecithin I have found. I have used it and recommended by Naturpathic doctor.

5 STAR

Posted by pampalmer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE THE TASTE OF THIS ONE IT HAS A RICHNESS TO IT I AM REALLY ENJOYING IT.I DASH A LITTLE IN ALMOST EVERYTHING. LOVE IT.

solgar brand is good

Posted by bigbro on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

taste isnt bad. brand is good

I trust Solgar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste and ease of this product. It is not so much different from other lecithin granules that I have had, but it is a little bit less artificial seeming -- not that the others ARE artificial. I like the packaging -- not plastic.

This product is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is good.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good

Maintaining cholesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I find the Lecithin Granules to be really good maintaining my cholesterol and digestive functions. Very easy to add it in with my cereal.

1 2