Solgar Lutein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The 1945+ post-war Baby Boom results in millions of people turning 65 in 2010+ ; a new 'senior' generation. Lutein has been proven to prevent the onset of the blinding condition Age-related Macular Degeneration (MD). Lutein should help us guys to 'see' into the future. Reading the label on Solgar Lutein, the sparse ingredients indicate the purity of this product compared to others on the market. An added bonus the capsules are vegetarian and not gelatine derived from bovine. This magnificent product has only one draw-back; an unpalatable flavor!

For the eyes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Mehmet Oz recommends this if one is worried about eyesight. I am taking it to keep my eyes healthy into old age. Good price and fast delivery from iherb.

More than minimum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband has a chronic eye condition. The doctor suggested taking lutein of at least 10 mg per day. This has 15 mg which ensures he gets what he needs without taking two capsules (as with some) to get the minimum.

High Potency

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure I "see" any results (yet) - but I will continue to buy this product: dark bottle for longer shelf life and no unnecessary additives.

Works surprisingly well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take one of these every second day. I'm almost finished my first bottle, and I've noticed the following benefits: 1) Significant improvement in my night vision - driving at night is much easier now. 2) Improvement in my color vision - colors seem more vibrant and brighter. I'm surprised - I wasn't expecting such quick and noticeable results. Another reviewer mentioned an unpalatable flavor, but I didn't experience this - to me, they have no flavor at all.

It is too early

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

we use them for first time--but i hope they are so good, like the others Solgar's products