Best B by far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have "Morton's Toe" which means my 2nd toe is longer than my Big toe. Along w/ all the things that this causes is the inability to break down standard B6......it has to be the the P-5-P form. This has 55mg/tablet and I need several/day but boy.....what a difference! Love, love love this product!!

B 50

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great price. More energy within a week.

i have used it but not any more because of Magnesium Stearate and microcrystalline cellulose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

why do they put it? i read that it is no good. so from now on i will by things that have no magnesium Stearate \microcrystalline cellulose and other danger chemicals

very good B50 complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Because this contains Folic acid 400 mcg, no extra folic acid is needed to prescribe, and all vit. B shortages are restored with one bottle of 100 tablets, when in the meantime the cause of the shortage has been taken away.

Solgar is my Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love Solgar products because of the quality, and I love to buy them at iHerb because of the great price.

good vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't have much detail to report yet, but they've given me no problems and seem quite effective.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good in association with Magnesium for a best absorbtion

Not all B complex are equal...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a very nicely balanced B complex with Inositol, Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (coenzymated-B6), and Riboflavin-5-Phosphate (coenzymated-B2). Wish it had a little 5-MTHF, but nothing's perfect. It's good to see that Solgar is back in the catalog.

Love this!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Feb 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product, I feel much more energized and my recent blood tests support that as well :)

feelings of wellbeing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It helps me feel very nice and calm. I have always trusted Solgar and Iherb offers it in a very low price.

1 2