Shortest Time

Posted by rimbran on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product good super, better then any sleeping tab or muscle relaxant I have ever tried. After taking one tablet' I feel sleepy by 30 to 40 minutes time and what a good sleep I had. Fast and very effective. Will definitely continue....

The Best Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This melatonin works super!! I have serious adrenal fatigue and heavy mental stress that have caused depression due to serotonin exhaustion which results in lack of melatonin as melatonin is produced from serotonin. I had to spend nights and nights without sleeping and I could not move during the day. This melatonin saved me from dying. 2 or 3 mg melatonin and even sleeping do not work at all. Solgar's other products' quality is also very high.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works super!

Melatonin that comes in 10mg, wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The old brand needs 3 tablets (3mg each) to be consumed per night and did not work very well for me. With this Solgar melatonin, only one tablet per night and I noticed this works much better. I wake up every morning feeling refreshed after a night of sound sleep. Highly recommended.

Incredible!

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I sleep so soundly and live my days more calmly. I highky recommend this and will continue to buy

Melatonin 10 mg to australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

BrIlliant... Fast delivery, excellent quality product with long shelf life and a fraction of the price i pay locally... Couldn't be more de Ighted with my experience

This sleep aid works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As an older adult, we have less melatonin and this additional amount enhances sleep. Great product!

Most effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the real thing. Anyone having trouble getting to sleep will find this most effective in a most natural way. 20 mins before you want to sleep is the best time. 10mg is quite high and not available in Europe (maximum here is 1.5mg) - don't suggest you use it permanently though - just for those times when you really can't get some sleep.

Solgar Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've had terrible insomnia for years and it's hard to find 10 mg melatonin tablets. I was thrilled to find out that Solgar makes vegan/vegetarian friendly products. I take it every evening and it makes it possible for me to go to sleep with ease.

Product not received

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product on 06/16/2014 and until 28.07 am not predicting when I will receive. I live in Brazil and I need to know the reason for the delay to have the product I bought

1 2 3